Mixed work

Sunday, June 21, 2009

A busy day in the painting world for me last night and today. So last night I did some more work on my engagement card design as I wasn't happy with it.


I also did some work on my tiger landscape. I added in a shadow above the eye and a extra strip of to the side of his head near the ear.




I also painted another painting last night of a snow scape but may be doing some extra work to this one.



Today my niece gave birth to a baby girl which I will be going to see real so. But I wanted so much to give her something special so I decided to paint her my own card to go with her present.



I am also working on a big cat which is being painted on MDF Boards size 61 x 92 cm. The first step was just to outline it.




The second step is to begin putting in the underlying colours.


0 comments: