Wicked Witch of Halloween

Monday, October 12, 2009

I haven't been able to paint of late due to my asthma, but tonight I decided to step out of my comfort zone and bite the bullet and use watercolours. It's one of those mediums where I find myself working hard with. I also stepped out of my comfort zone on the topic and did a Halloween painting with the intent to use on some of my products in my Zazzle store. Whilst painting it I pretty much used the same technique I would when using oils and the watercolour techniques don't sit to well with me, but I am reasonably happy with the outcome.
Ill now put this into Photo bucket and play around with it a little to get the desired effects I'd like before adding it to any products on Zazzle.


2 comments:

pierre-r-f said...

Hi Rose,

I really like this watercolour. Although you are very talented with the various media you use, as a watercolourist myself, I would love to see more watercolours from you.

Best wishes,
Pierre

Rose Sketchart26 said...

Hi Pierre I will certainly try to do a few more for you mate. Thanks heaps and I am thrilled to bits you like this one.